Dbestmanicure Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweetie Pie Hair Design



This design was inspired by Beadsbraidsbeyond and is soo easy to do wants you get your rhythm! I first washed, deep conditioned, blow dried and flat ironed her hair. I wanted her hair to be long and straight for the two-strand twists!

This was my first attempt at using hair beads and I like them! Beadsbraidsbeyond used different colors but I thought they were so "Easter" so I changed them and used pink and white. The key is to do the beads on wet hair because once Jone's hair started to dry it expanded and made it hard to apply the beads. I used small beads but I will be investing in the next size up because her hair is soo thick!

Products used: LIV haircream, PCJ hairdress, beads, scrunchies, elastic bands, ponytail holders, medium tooth comb.

Minus the prep work it only took 1 hour to complete this look very happy with the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge