Dbestmanicure Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Favorite Places to Buy Nail Stuff



I buy the majority of my nail stuff online. I use Retailmenot.com to get discounts on shipping sometimes. I prefer to purchase in-store but the selection is so limited! I usually purchase my nail polishes like Sinful Colors at Walgreen's; especially when they have them on sale for $0.99! I buy Orly nail polish from Sally's Beauty Supply (in-store) or online at Orly's website. Sally's puts shades on clearance from the previous season and you can get them really cheap! I also can pick up nail art products like Art Deco nail pens, rhinestones and nail stickers at a reduced price.



BF-Beauty has a great selection of fimo canes, nail foils and glitter! I absolutely love their glitter for nails! You can get practice fingers, containers to hold rhinestones and fimo canes after you cut them! You can even get a nail polish display case! On E Bay you can get a great deal on a set of Art Deco nail art pens in a variety of colors! I also have purchased a set of rhinestones in prepackaged wheels too! Very convenient!

I have a 2 sets of fabulous nail art brushes that I purchased on Amazon. I also have a set of dotting/marbleizing tools in various sizes from Amazon as well! If you purchase from the same vendor you can cut down shipping and handling costs! I love shopping at Dollar Nail Art online for rhinestones because they offer so many different styles and colors! There are many shapes to choose from like stars, crescent, hex, square, diamond, hearts, daisies, butterflies, sequins and so much more! You have to purchase a minimum of $25 but it's easy to rack up because you get so much! Everything is $1! Of course they also sell sets if you prefer to buy that instead of individual things.




There are some sites that I have not purchased from but I like the products they have to offer. I just never got around to buying them! EZ nails has a great selection of nail art kits and 3-D nail stickers! Deco Polish Racks has cute nail polish racks that go on the wall. If you want a cute nail polish holder check out Get Organized! For as little as $8 they carry a pink one! If you are into nail art stamping then Meliney's site is a great place to shop! If you are not the creative type and just want to glue your nails on then check out Tana Nail! She has outstanding nails you just glue and go!
For a great make case to store all your nail art products and make-up try Yazmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge